INFORMATION COVERED BY THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
When you purchase a Service from us, your personal information will be collected, used and shared consistent with the provisions of this Privacy Notice. In addition, the following addendums related to particular Services offered by us in certain locations also apply to your purchase or use of those Services.
In the course of your use of the Services, we obtain the following information about you as described below. We collect this data for the purposes described under “How We Use Your Information”.
INFORMATION YOU VOLUNTARILY PROVIDE TO USWe collect the following information from you when you provide it to us:
- Information you provide prior to any registration process, such as your email when you provide it to us.
- Information that you provide during any registration process, including in connection with a co-branded offer (such as your name, company name, email address, phone number, billing address or credit card information, geographic location and industry).
- Information and content provided to or acquired by support, including but not limited to information and content provided or acquired through email, phone calls or screen-sharing services.
- Information you provide, when you call or email us (for support or otherwise) or when you use our products or Services.
- Payment information, including credit card data and billing address that you provide to us (by way of our Services or otherwise) when you purchase some of our Services.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOUR USAGE AND DEVICESWe collect data relating to your online activity on our websites, including the following:
- Your IP address, browser type and version, geographic location and operating system version.
- Any device or other method of communication you use to interact with our Services including device identifiers.
- How you got to our Services and any links you click on to leave.
- Pages you view including your interactions with any videos we offer.
- When you update your information, communicate with us or order new Services.
- Metadata about your use of our Services and emails we send to you (including clicks and opens).
- Metadata about how your customers, contacts and users interact with the Services we provide you.
- Issues you encounter requiring our support or assistance.
INFORMATION WE ACQUIRE FROM SOCIAL MEDIA
- We collect information from third-party social networking sites, including information that they provide to us if you use your credentials at such social networking sites to log into some of our Services (such as your name, social media account name and email address to pre-populate our sign-up form).
- The information you allow us to access varies by social networking site and depends on the level of privacy settings you have in place at the social networking site. You can control and find out more about these privacy settings at the applicable social networking site.
INFORMATION WE ACQUIRE FROM OTHER SOURCESWe also collect the following information from other sources:
- Information you provide to us at seminars or to our partners.
- Information you provide to us in surveys.
- Information that is publicly available.
- Information you consent to us receiving from third parties.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATIONWe use the information we collect, both on its own and combined with any other information we collect about you, for the following business and commercial purposes:
- To provide the requested Services to you.
- To provide you with useful content.
- To ensure the proper functioning of our Services.
- To offer and improve our Services.
- To provide you with the requested information or technical support.
- To facilitate your movement through our websites or your use of our Services.
- To do a better job of advertising and marketing our Services (subject to your consent where required by applicable law).
- To advertise and market third-party products and services (subject to your consent where required by applicable law).
- To diagnose problems with our servers or our Services.
- In connection with our security and compliance programs.
- To administer our websites.
- To communicate with you.
- To create directories (only when you explicitly ask to be included).
- To bill for Services.
- To target current or prospective customers with our products or Services through online advertisements served on third-party sites by third-party vendors, such as Google (subject to your consent where required by applicable law).
- To assist us in offering you a personalized experience or otherwise tailor our Services to you.
- As otherwise described in this Privacy Notice.
AUTHORIZED USERSAll users authorized by you to have access to your account can view personal information stored in the account. A primary account holder can view personal information saved in subaccounts to which they have authorized access. We share information about authorized users only for legitimate purposes consistent with this Privacy Notice, including servicing your account and marketing products and services to you.
LEGAL PROCESSIf legally required to do so, or if we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary, we may disclose your personal information to courts of law, public authorities (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements) and other relevant third parties, such as internet service providers, to conduct an investigation, respond to a third party or law enforcement subpoena or court order, to bring legal action, prevent harm to others or pursue other relief when you or a third party are or may be:
- Violating our terms and conditions of use.
- Causing injury or other harm to, or otherwise violating the property or other legal rights, of us, other users, or third parties.
- Violating federal, state, local, or other applicable laws.
SECURITYThe transmission of information via the internet, email or text message is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted through websites or over email; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized use, access or modification. When we collect financial account information, such as credit card numbers, we protect its transmission through the use of encryption such as the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol.
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS FROM THE USWe will need to contact you directly or through a third-party service provider as necessary to deliver transactional or service-related communications regarding products or Services you have signed up for or purchased from us. We will also contact you with offers for additional services if you have given us consent to do so or if we are allowed based on legitimate interests. You do not need to provide consent to the receipt of marketing communications in order to receive our Services.
PHONE, TEXT (SMS) MESSAGES AND POSTAL MARKETINGIf you have given your consent to send you email, phone or SMS marketing, or if you have provided us with your postal address, we will use the personal data you give to us to contact you from time to time. If you register on the Site, you can choose to provide your consent to receive marketing communications by e-mail, phone and/or cell number (including the use of automated dialling equipment and/or pre-recorded calls), text (SMS) message, social networks or any other means of communication that your device may be capable of receiving (i.e. video, etc.). If you do not want to receive postal or electronic communications, you may withdraw your consent at any time, by clicking the link in the communication or emailing us using the address provided below. You don’t need to provide consent as a condition to purchase our products or services. If you want to withdraw your consent to receive marketing calls by phone, you may contact customer support at the brand from which you purchased your Services and indicate your preference to us. Contact information for specific brands can be found on the homepage of each brand.
INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTIESTo manage the information we receive about you from a social networking site or another third party (if applicable), you will need to follow the instructions from that party for updating your information and changing your privacy settings, where available. The information we collect is covered by this Privacy Notice and the information a third party collects is subject to the privacy practices and notice of that third party. Privacy choices you have made on any third-party site will not apply to our use of the information we have collected directly through our Services.
UNAUTHORIZED ACCOUNTSIf an account or profile was created without your knowledge or authorization, please contact customer support at the brand on which the account or profile is located to request the removal of the account or profile.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATIONWe retain your personal information to provide Services to you and as otherwise necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We will retain your personal information for no more than seven years following the later of (i) the date on which you terminate your use of the Services or (ii) May 25, 2018, unless we are otherwise required by law or regulation to retain your personal information for longer. For example, where you have a contract with us, we will retain your data for the length of the contract, and will further retain that information for a time period consistent with our legal or regulatory responsibilities after the termination or expiration of your Services with us in order to allow us to resolve disputes, enforce our relevant Service Agreement, and to adhere to the technical and legal requirements and constraints related to the security, integrity and operation of the websites. If you have any questions about how long we will keep your specific data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
YOUR RIGHT TO CONTROL HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USEDYou have the right to make requests regarding your personal information. You can:
- Ask us to access (and provide information on how we use and how we share), update, remove, restrict, or correct your personal information.
- Ask us to identify what personal information of yours has been shared.
- In certain circumstances, receive or (if technically feasible) ask us to provide your personal information to a third party, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, although we will not provide you with certain personal information if so would interfere with another’s individual’s rights or where another exemption applies.
- Withdraw your consent to process your personal information in circumstances where we are relying on your consent as our basis for processing. You can withdraw your consent at any time by email@example.com